After successful previous outings, World Business Forum Sydney is back next year at The Event Centre, The Star on 31 May to 1 June.
This fourth edition in Sydney brings you the best from around the world who will update you on management trends.
The program offers an incredible breadth of content, bringing you world-class speakers from diverse fields including Huffington Post’s Arianna Huffington and Wikipedia’s Jimmy Wales. All of the speaker have one objective in mind: to help attendees lead more effectively so as to meet the challenges of today’s global business environment.
The full line-up consists of:
- Arianna Huffington, co-founder of Huffington Post - New management
- Daniel Goleman, leading authority on emotional intelligence – Emotional intelligence
- Jimmy Wales, founder of Wikipedia - Disruption
- Rosabeth Moss Kanter, Harvard Business School Professor of Strategy – Strategy
- Mohanbir Sawhney, globally recognised business consultant – Innovation
- Randi Zuckerberg, former director of marketing at Facebook – Digital transformation
- Ken Segall, former ad agency creative director at Apple – Marketing
- Ian Williamson, leadership expert at Melbourne Business School – Leadership
NIBA members will receive a 10 per cent discount on existing public special offers by entering the code ‘NIBA10‘ when registering here. Early bird closes 23 December 2016 so register now to access the lowest possible rates.
Visit the World Business Forum Sydney website for full event details.